January is a month where we make a lot of promises to ourselves, the usual ones being – join the gym, start eating healthily, stop eating all of the amazing Christmas chocolate you received over the festive season and get back into that pair of jeans you could easily slip into six months ago.
Well keeping these promises really doesn’t have to be that hard and here’s why – Weight Watchers!
Weight Watchers isn’t really a diet as you can still eat what you want when you want, it’s just about having everything in moderation and healthy eating. And to help you on your way to becoming the new and improved you we’re giving you the chance to win one of five sets of 16 Weight Watchers books, all you have to do is answer this questions in the comments section below:
What’s your New Year’s Resolution and how are you going to make sure you stick at it?
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of Simon & Schuster UK Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The closing date is midnight on the 30/01/2013. Entries that are illegible or received after the closing date will not be considered. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
4. The prize is one of 5 sets of WeightWatchers Mini Books (16 books in total).
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend with or without notice.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 5 working days of the closing date (i.e. by the 06/02/2013) and the winner will be notified by email within 10 working days of the closing date (i.e. by the 13/02/2013).
7. The promoter will use your personal information only for the purposes of this competition. Your personal details will not be kept on file by the promoter and will not be passed on to any third parties.
8. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Simon & Schuster UK Ltd, 1st Floor, 222 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HB.