Hello Kitty is one of our favourite characters and is loved by fans across the world!
We’re excited to announce the arrival of three new Hello Kitty activity books: My Dressing Up Book, a fantastic creative book for budding fashion designers, the Fairy Magic Sticker Activity Book – full of fairy activities and stickers, and finally the Wipe Clean Activity Book which comes with a special Hello Kitty pen with pink ink to complete the pages.
To be in with the chance of winning a bundle of the new books, including ‘My Dressing Up Book’ plus a special Hello Kitty goody bag for your little ones just answer this question in the comments section below:
What is your favourite Hello Kitty outfit and why?
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is for FIFTEEN winners to each receive a copy of Hello Kitty Fairy Magic Sticker Book, Hello Kitty My Dressing Up Book and Hello Kitty Wipe Clean Activity Book, as well as an exclusive surprise Hello Kitty Goody Bag.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final.
3. The winners may see their entry posted on the Tesco Books Blog and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts associated with the competition.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 12pm Midday BST on 10/01/13 and closes at 11.59pm on 28/01/2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 16 or over except employees of Tesco or their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Tesco is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Tesco reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner will be published on the Tesco Books Blog on within 10 working days of the closing date.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Tesco.