Have you met Pip yet? By far the most adorable pussycat around – he has even won an award for being cute!
Pip and friends are always ready to try new things and go on adventures. If you like to have fun then our new interactive activity books are a great choice for you and your little ones to share.
The four new books all feature Pip and his many friends and to celebrate the book release we are giving away lots of Pip merchandise including stationery and clothes worth over £50!
To be in with the chance of winning this fantastic selection of Pip goodies (which come together with their own sparkly Pip bag!) simply answer this question in the comments section below:
What type of animal is Pip?
Check out these fantastic new activity books in store now – something to suit every fan!
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final.
2. This competition is promoted by Hodder Children’s Books 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BH
3. Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 18th March. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. This competition is for ONE winner to receive a My Cat Pip parcel containing: notebooks, pencil case, girls t-shirt, sequinned tote bag, mug, cards, and umbrella.
6. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
7. Hodder Children’s Books reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value
8. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of Hodder Children’s Books (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
9. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.