For all you Moshi mad fans out there, we’re very excited that the new Moshi Monsters Character Encyclopedia is available in store and online now. Take a trip to Monstro City and meet over 200 of your favourite characters from Katsuma to Diavlo. Each page is packed with fangtastic monster facts, stats and amazing stories and, as if that wasn’t exciting enough, each book comes with an exclusive Colonel Catcher!
To celebrate the book coming out, we’re giving one lucky person the chance to win 12 months membership to Moshi Monsters plus the Moshi Monsters Character Encyclopedia. One runner-up will also win a copy of the book and the Moshi Monsters Ultimate Sticker Collection which includes over 1,000 monsterific stickers!
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is answer the following question in the comments section below:
What was your favourite monster as a child?
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is for ONE winner to receive the first prize and ONE runner-up to receive the second prize.
2. The first prize winner will receive 12 months membership to Moshi Monsters (http://www.moshimonsters.com/) and a copy of the Moshi Monsters Character Encyclopedia (9781409365907). The second prize winner will receive a copy of the Moshi Monsters Character Encyclopedia (9781409365907) and the Moshi Monsters Ultimate Sticker Collection (9781409378396).
3. The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final.
4. The winners may see their entry posted on the Tesco Books Blog and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts associated with the competition.
5. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
6. The competition opens on Friday 22nd February and closes on Monday 11th March 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
7. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 16 or over except employees of Tesco or their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
8. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
9. Tesco is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
10. Tesco reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
11. The winner will be published on the Tesco Books Blog within 10 working days of the closing date.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Tesco.