Lyn Andrews new book – The Queen’s Promise - is out on February 28th just in time for Mother’s Day and with that in mind we have a fantastic competition for you!
Online florist Bunches.co.uk is giving away the ultimate floral prize of flowers delivered every month for a whole year, worth £200!
The winner will receive a different seasonal bouquet of fresh flowers to be enjoyed every month – it’s the perfect way to surprise someone special or simply a fabulous treat for yourself! And we’ll also be choosing 10 runner-ups who will each win a fabulous Bunches bouquet!
For a chance to win, just tell us in the comments section below, what you’ve promised your mum this year!
Get your copy of The Queen’s Promise by Lyn Andrews in store now for £3.85 or as part of the 2 for £7 paperback chart!
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter this prize draw you must answer this question in the comments section of the blog post: What have you promised your mum this year?
2. This prize draws closes on the 6th March 2013
3. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over excluding employees of Bunches.co.uk, employees of the Promoter and associated companies or anyone connected with the promotion.
4. The prize is one bunch of flowers per month for a year. Flowers may be subject to change from what is listed on site on the ‘Flowers for a Year’ page. All flowers sent out will maintain the total value, even if individual bouquets are changed.
5. There are 10 runners-up prizes of a Bunches bouquet each
6. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
7. The Promoter (and Bunches.co.uk) does not accept responsibility for entries not received. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this draw
10. The winner’s names will be available to see on Tesco Books Blog 10 days after the closing date.
11. The Promoter has arranged this prize draw in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.
12. The Promoter is Headline Publishing Group of 338 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3BH.
13. Competition is open to all UK residents