Isaac Marion’s debut novel Warm Bodies couldn’t be hotter right now. Not only does its fans include Simon Pegg, Audrey Niffenegger and Nick Harkaway – on February 8th it hits the big screen starring Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer and John Malkovich.
Warm Bodies opens with ‘R’, a zombie. He has no name, no memories, and no pulse, but he has dreams. He is a little different from his fellow Dead.
Amongst the ruins of an abandoned city, R meets a girl. Her name is Julie and she is the opposite of everything he knows – warm and bright and very much alive. For reasons he can’t understand, R chooses to save Julie instead of eating her, and a tense yet strangely tender relationship begins.
This has never happened before. It breaks the rules and defies logic, but R is no longer content with life in the grave. He wants to breathe again, he wants to live, and Julie wants to help him. But their grim, rotting world won’t be changed without a fight…
Check out the trailer…
To celebrate the cinema release of Warm Bodies on February 8th, we’ve teaming up with Entertainment One to offer three lucky Tesco Books Blog readers the chance to win a Warm Bodies goody bag – including a red hoodie, heart hand warmer, film poster and a copy of the book!
To win, tell us, in no more twenty words in the comments section below…
What would you do if you met a zombie?
Buy Warm Bodies in store now as part of the 2 for £7 paperback chart!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is for three winners to receive a Warm Bodies goody bag containing a red hoodie, heart hand warmer, film poster and a copy of Warm Bodies in paperback.
2. The Winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The competition opens at 11am Thursday 7th February 2013 and closes at 12midnight 21st February 2013. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The competition is open to any UK residents except employees of Tesco or their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. Tesco is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. Tesco reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The Winner will be published on the Tesco Books Blog within 10 working days of the closing date.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This competition is being organised by Tesco.