Their new show started on 30th January which runs for six weeks and to celebrate the publication of their new book we’re giving two people the chance to win a night in London with tickets to the Larger than Live show and you even get to meet the Hairy Bikers in person! We’ll let the Bikers themselves tell you how to win….
Hello Tesco Books Blog readers,
Hope you’re enjoying our new TV show, Everyday Gourmets. Gourmet food is a feast on the eyes and the appetite. But you don’t need to be minted or a Michelin starred chef to make great food. Everyday Gourmets is all about cooking gourmet food at home, but without blowing the weekly budget.
And one of our favourite foods to cook and to eat at home is curry. Friday night is curry night! It’s the comfort of the korma, the magic of the madras. Forget the takeaway, and cook your own proper authentic curry at home, with the help of our new book, Great Curries, coming out later this month.
We’re about to set off on the 2nd leg of our tour, Larger than Live, and now you’ve got the chance to come and watch the show, and pop backstage to meet us after!
To win all you have to do is answer this question in the comments section below, and we’ll be picking our favourite:
What is your favourite curry?
And remember, Keep Korma and Curry On!
Love Si and Dave x
Terms And Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by The Orion Publishing Group Ltd (“Orion”), 5 Upper St. Martin’s Lane, London, WC2H 9EA
2. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, and must not be employees of The Orion Publishing Group Limited of Orion House, London WC2H 9EA, or any affiliated companies, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The competition opens at 12noon on Wednesday 6th February 2013 and all entries must be received before midnight GMT of the closing date of midnight on Wednesday 27th February 2013. No entries received after this time and date will be accepted. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
4. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per household. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified.
5. Orion is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
6. The Prize is to meet the Hairy Bikers on Saturday 23rd March 2013. This includes: 2 tickets to the evening performance of Larger than Live at the Fairfield Halls, Croydon, plus a night in The Grosvenor Hotel, Victoria, London, for two people on a double room only basis (meals not included). Two one-day travel cards will also be included for use in travelling to and from Victoria to Croydon on the day of the show only.
7. The winner and friend will be taken backstage after the show to meet The Hairy Bikers for a max of 15 minutes, escorted by someone from Orion.
8. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize. Orion reserves the right to alter the prizes without notice.
9. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives to prizes will be provided Orion reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion without incurring liability, in the event circumstances affect its ability to operate the competition.
10. The winner will be picked at random from the correct entries by Tesco. Tesco’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
11. The winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date and must reply within one week of receiving prize notification or the prize will be re-drawn.
12. The Orion Publishing Group is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
13. To obtain the name of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Hannah Atkinson, The Orion Publishing Group Ltd, 5 Upper St. Martin’s Lane, London, WC2H 9EA Please give the title of the competition and send a stamped addressed envelope. No entries should be sent to this address. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
15. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
16. By entering this competition, you are agreeing that if you win your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with Orion without additional payment or permission. The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this competition including placing the winner’s name and photos of the winner during the promotion event in print, online and email distributions, as otherwise may be requested by Orion.
17. The email addresses of entrants provided for entry to this competition may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group, unless you have opted in to receive such information. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out of those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
18. Under no circumstances will Orion be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
19. Orion will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Orion can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
20. The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.