Dear intelligent, well read and oh-so-attractive Tesco Blog reader,
Stay Close, my new thriller about three people who can’t escape their past, is available in Tesco stores next week. I would tell you more about it – like how the soccer mum misses her wild days or how the lead detective is still haunted by a man missing for 17 years, or how the photojournalist can’t make that horrible night go away – but I’d rather let you spend that time shopping in Tesco and reading the book!
I will you tell this: Once you start Stay Close, you won’t be able to put it down. Lock the doors, put another log on the fire, and curl up on the couch with a shivering thriller – sounds like the perfect night to me.
I’m thrilled that Stay Close will be in your Tesco store, but more than that, I’m thrilled to have you as a reader. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Oh, and keep an eye out for Six Years, available in Tesco next month. I will be over in the glorious UK in April doing signings and such – stop by and say hello. Dates to be announced soon!
If you’d like to win the chance for you and a friend to meet me whilst in London on 22nd April, simply answer this question in the comments section below. Good Luck!
Why you would like to meet Harlan Coben?
Stay Close… and Stay Awesome!
Buy Stay Close by Harlan Coben in store from 14th March!
Terms and Conditions
1. We have 1 prize to give away.
2. This competition is for the opportunity to win one prize of a meeting for the winner and a friend with Harlan Coben in central London on 22nd April 2013 as set out in these Terms and Conditions (“the Prize”).
3. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. This competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of The Orion Publishing Group (“the Promoter”), Tesco, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. The competition opens on Thursday 7th March 2013 (“the Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 23.59 GMT on Monday 8th April 2013 (“the Closing Date”). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will be ineligible. The Orion Publishing Group and Tesco accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach The Orion Publishing Group by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of The Orion Publishing Group and are not returned.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person.
7. To enter, explain why you would like to meet Harlan Coben in the comments section.
8. All correct entries which comply with all terms and conditions will be entered into a draw. One winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by members of The Orion Publishing Group marketing department (the “Judges”) during week commencing 8th April 2013
9. The Prize comprises a meeting with Harlan Coben for the winner and a friend in central London on Monday 22nd April, plus return train travel within the UK. The prize is subject to availability and it may be necessary to change the date without warning. In the event that the Winner cannot attend on the given date, no alternative dates will be provided and The Orion Publishing Group reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner. No cash alternative or substitute prize will be provided to the original Winner.
10. The prize is subject to availability. The Orion Publishing Group reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) to amend or close or cancel the promotion without notice. The Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into about the Judge’s selections of Winners or the Prize.
11. The Winner will be notified via email during week commencing 15th April 2013. The Winner must claim their prize within 7 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition and for sending newsletters to promote its books and products, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition, for sending newsletters and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
13. The Winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.