Those cheeky One Direction boys are up to their usual tricks…this time they’re hiding in Tesco stores throughout the UK, and we need your help to find them! Life size cut-outs of the five band members are hidden somewhere in a Tesco store near you, simply tweet @TescoBooks a photo of yourself with one of the boys, using the hashtag #1DHereWeAre, and you could be in with a chance of being our lucky winner!
The lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets to see the world’s biggest boy band in their sold out stadium tour at Wembley Stadium on the 7th June 2014. Entries will be drawn at random, with fifty runner ups receiving one of 50 signed copies of the fantastic 100% Official One Direction book: Where We Are!
So get out there and find the boys, but before you do, enjoy their latest single, Best Song Ever…
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person allowed. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. This competition is open to all individuals as of 29th August 2013, except for employees of HarperCollins, Modest Management, Sony, (or their agents, parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and fulfilment agencies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition. If the laws of your country forbid you from entering this contest then you cannot do so.
3. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 9th September 2013 at 11:59 PM. Harper Collins Publishers, Modest Management, Sony, (or their agents, parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and fulfilment agencies) are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed. Entrants must be residents of the UK or Ireland.
4. There will be one prize winner, who will win 2 tickets to the One Direction stadium tour concert at Wembley Stadium on the 7th June 2014. The prize will be fulfilled in 2014. Winning entrants under the age of 16 will only be able to redeem the prize if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18. The Prize includes £500 cash expenses to pay towards travel and accommodation to attend the concert.
5. There will be 50 runners up prizes, who will each win a signed copy of the official book One Direction – Where We Are: Our Band Our Story ISBN 978-0-00-748900-8.
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Subject to availability. No cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
7. A random draw will take place on the morning of 23rd September to select the winner. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/e-mail, and will need to respond by midnight Monday 14th October, 2013 as to whether they are able to accept the prize. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
8. To enter, tweet a photo of yourself with one of the 5 individual cardboard standees which will be hidden in 5 Tesco stores across the UK, using the hashtag #1DHereWeAre
9. Your tweet must not include any of the following, if it does it won’t be considered for the contest:
i. Do not include anything mean or rude about anyone else – if you wouldn’t want it said about you, it shouldn’t be in here;
ii. No rude signs or words, let’s keep it clean
10. Harper Collins Publishers, Modest Management and Sony (or their agents, parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and fulfilment agencies) assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Tesco on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Harper Collins Publishers reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source will be disqualified.
11. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
13. HarperCollins Publishers and Tesco have organised this prize draw in good faith and does not accept liability relating to the prize.
14. Promoters: Tesco and HarperCollins Publishers