This much we promise: this book will not make you more intelligent. In fact, if you read it from start to finish, you will certainly become less intelligent, but you’ll have more fun than you can shake at Fearne’s nostrils, Holly’s, well, you know, and Keith’s, well, you know that too!
So take this book into the toilet with you and have a good old time with it…not like that, you filthy-minded so-and-so! This book tells you everything you need to know (and definitely don’t need to know!) about CELEBRITY JUICE, with never-before-seen games and gossip. It also shows you how to play along at home with audience favourites like Scotch Egg Club, Be A Dingbat, and Shouting One Out.
Pour Yourself a Pint of CELEBRITY JUICE and enjoy!
And now for the best part, we have tickets for TWO lucky winners to see Keith, Fearne and Holly in action on the CELEBRITY JUICE set!
All you have to do to enter for a chance to win is tell us, in the comments section below, who is your favourite guest on CELEBRITY JUICE and why?
The Producers xx
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is for two winners to receive the first prize – which is a pair of tickets to the filming of CELEBRITY JUICE at the Riverside Studios, London, on November 20th. No alternative dates can be offered. Travel expenses are not included.
2. The Winners will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco whose decision will be final.
3. The Winners may see their entry posted on the Tesco Books Blog and Twitter account.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 12pm Midday on 24th September and closes at 11.59pm on Friday 25th October Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to any UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Tesco, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Tesco Books is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Tesco Books reserves the right to alter the prize or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winners will be published on the Tesco Books Blog within 15 working days of the closing date.
11. Entrants information will not be shared and will be deleted once a winner has been notified accordingly.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by the Orion Publishing Group.