We’re hugely excited about the publication of Gino D’Acampo’s new cookbook, Gino’s Italian Escape, next month, tying into a new primetime ITV series. The first series to feature Gino in his homeland, we join him as he heads back to his roots in Naples and follow him as he visits Rome, the gorgeous Amalfi coast and sunny Puglia – cooking up great food in stunning locations along the way.
To celebrate, Gino is giving us a fantastic prize: you and a friend can join Gino to share some real Italian food at his brand new pasta bar in London! My Pasta Bar is a true taste of Italy on the streets of London, serving delicious pasta dishes from across Italy. Designed specifically for the diner on the move, the pasta is prepared by talented chefs in just a few minutes. The lucky winner will join Gino for pasta and drinks at 5pm, just after the Pasta Bar has closed to the public for the day.
To be in with the chance of winning all you have to do is tell us in the comments section below, what your favourite pasta dish is and where/how you discovered it!
And once you’ve done that, here’s Gino himself to tell you a little more about the book …
Buy your copy of Gino’s Italian Escape in store now!
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is for a meal for two people with Gino D’Acampo after 5pm at My Pasta Bar, London. The prize is subject to Gino D’Acampo’s availability and will take place at a convenient date for him before the end of November. Travel and accommodation are not included.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by Tesco, whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their name posted on the Tesco website and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw opens at 11am GMT on 2/9/13 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 23/9/13. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over except employees of Tesco and Hodder & Stoughon, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Tesco is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Hodder & Stoughton reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The Winner will be published on tesco Books Blog within three weeks of the closing date.
11. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BH