Hi Tesco Book Blog readers!
We hope you enjoy the book, Forever and a Day! The title is taken from one of our favourite JLS singles, ‘Everybody In Love’, the song we feel that best describes our feelings for our fans. We still get goosebumps when we perform it. That’s because, no matter what, we will love you all forever – in fact longer than forever! Never forget that.
We wish you every happiness in your lives and we hope you fulfil all your dreams and ambitions, just as you’ve made many of our dreams and ambitions come true. You believed in us and we believe in you – and we’ll always be there for you in one way or another, just as you’ve always been there for us.
We’d love to spend one last evening with two of our lucky Tesco fans, so we’ve got a pair of tickets for our last ever concert at the O2 arena in London on 22nd December to give away – for a chance to be a part of one final night with us, we want to hear which are your favourite lyrics from one of our songs. It can be an old song or a new one, happy, sad or just plain soppy! Post your answer in the comments below, we can’t wait to see which lines have meant a lot to you guys, but it’s going to be hard picking out a winner!
Pre-order your copy of Forever And A Day: Our Last Goodbye online now, or buy in store from the 24th October!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of Random House UK Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition. Anyone under 16 who wishes to attend as one of the ticketholders must be accompanied by an adult.
3. The closing date is midnight on the 31/10/2013. Entries that are illegible or received after the closing date will not be considered. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed or lost in the post. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
4. There is one prize of 2 tickets to JLS: Goodbye, The Greatest Hits Tour at the O2 Arena in London on Sunday 22nd December, and an overnight stay for two people in a London hotel.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend with or without notice.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 7 working days of the closing date (i.e. by the 07/11/2013) and the winner will be notified by email within 14 working days of the closing date (i.e. by the 14/11/2013).
7. The promoter will use your personal information only for the purposes of this competition. Your personal details will not be kept on file by the promoter and will not be passed on to any third parties.
8. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Random House, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SA
12. To enter the competition, post your answer to the following question in the comments below the blog: What are your favourite lyrics from a JLS song and why?