Publication day is just around the corner, and to say we’re excited about it is an understatement. We’ve been huge Bridget fans since she first landed on our shelves back in 1996, and with all of these spoilers flying around, we just need to know the truth.
We have no doubt that come Thursday, all house keeping, cooking and child rearing will be forgotten as we settle down with our old friend Bridget and possibly a glass of wine, or two. Come on, it’s been a while after all!
When we caught up with Helen last week, we were shocked to hear she had no plans for a third book, and just so relieved the third book came to her! *HUGE sigh of relief* Enough from us, here’s a short video from Helen Fielding, author of the Bridget Jones series just for you, the Tesco Books Blog readers!
Now, to celebrate the publication of the long awaited third in the Bridget Jones series we’re giving you TWO chances to get your hands on Bridget Jones goodies, that’s right, two!
Tomorrow we’re going to be having a fun ‘How well do you know Bridget Jones’ quiz over on Twitter. So be sure to join us between 12-5pm for the chance to win Bridget t-shirts, chocolate and books!
On Wednesday, we’ll be giving you the chance to get your hands on a #BridgetsNightIn goodie box full of bits from Tesco Entertainment, @ClothingatTesco and @TescoWines. To win, you simply need to ‘nominate’ (@ mention) your friend who is most like Bridget Jones – is she always late, saying the wrong thing at the wrong time or wearing those unsightly knickers! Tell us on Wednesday to win!
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to Twitter users over the age of 18 who have a UK address, excluding employees of Tesco or anyone directly involved with the execution or administration of the competition.
2. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
3. To win, users must:
a) Answer the question correctly to win Bridget Jones merchandise
b) Nominate a friend who’s most like Bridget Jones to win a #BridgetsNightIn hamper
4. Winners of the Bridget quiz will be selected at random.
5. Winners of the ‘Nominate a friend’ competition will be selected by Tesco Books.
6. The prize winners will be notified on Twitter and asked to send their address by DM (Direct Message).
7. Winners should wait for up to 28 days for delivery of their prize.
8. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their Twitter username will be announced publicly on the @TescoBooks Twitter feed.
10. By entering the prize draw, Twitter users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.