Andy Murray has had a phenomenal couple of years, he was the 2012 US Open Champion, won both gold and silver at the Olympics and this year he made history by being the first man in 77 years to win Wimbledon. To celebrate his success, Andy has written his story, complete with wonderful pictures, describing his journey to becoming the 2013 Wimbledon Champion. He’s had us on the edge of our seats, wiping back tears and screaming at our TV! In his new book, Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory, you will find yourself reliving those tense moments on centre court all over again. If you haven’t managed to pick up your copy yet, here’s the first chapter to get you started…
To celebrate the launch of Andy Murray: Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory, Andy stopped by with a signed pair of shoes and shirt for one Tesco Books Blog reader to win.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on this fabulous prize simply answer this question in the comments section below…
It is a moment that many of us are unlikely to forget. You might have been on Murray Mound, unable to move in a busy pub, or face to face with your TV screen for the painstaking last 5 minutes of that Wimbledon Championship point – but tell us where were you when Andy Murray won Wimbledon?
Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date is 11.59pm GMT on 15th December 2013 and the winner will be randomly selected from the valid entries received before the closing date.
2. The winner’s name will be available from Tesco Books Blog Andy Murray Competition, Headline Marketing Dept, 338 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3BH from 17th December 2013
3. As the winner of this prize, you will receive an Adidas shirt and a pair of Adidas trainers (size 11) signed by Andy Murray.
4. The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Headline Publishing does not accept responsibility for entries not received.
6. All entries must be made using the online form and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The email address you provide to enter the prize draw will be used to contact you and will not be shared with other companies by the Promoters. The Promoters will only use your email address in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
10. This competition and these terms will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. In the event of being unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
12. The competition is open to UK & ROI residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Tesco, Headline Publishing Group and associated companies or anyone connected with the promotion.
13. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
14. Entries must be made via the Tesco Books Blog at http://booksblog.tesco.com No other means of entry will be accepted.