Matt Dawson did not always answer quiz questions, bake pavlovas and dance the Cha-cha-cha. He played a bit of rugby too. Pretty well, in fact. A member of England’s World Cup-winning team in 2003, he also played on three tours with the British and Irish Lions. He has seen a few sights, heard a few stories.
Now to celebrate his career, Matt has published his autobiography, Matt Dawson’s Lions Tales, offering fans a dose of wonderful anecdotes and epic stories of triumph and despair. To get you started, Matt has shared the first chapter with us…
Matt has also given us a SIGNED shirt and copy of his book to giveaway. For a chance to win the fantastic prize, tell us in the comments section below…
On which BBC tv show does Matt Dawson captain a team?
Terms and Conditions
MATT DAWSON COMPETITION
LIONS TALES HB, DECEMBER 2013
1. The closing date is 11.59pm GMT on 15th randomly selected from the valid entries received before the closing date.
2. The winner’s name will be available from Tesco Books Blog Matt Dawson Competition, Headline Marketing Dept, 338 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3BH from 17th December 2013
3. As the winner of this prize, you will receive an Adidas shirt (size large) signed by Matt Dawson and a copy of Matt Dawson’s Lions Tales.
4. The prize is non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Entries must be made via the Tesco Books Blog at http://booksblog.tesco.com No other means of entry will be accepted.
6. Headline Publishing does not accept responsibility for entries not received.
7. All entries must be made using the online form and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The email address you provide to enter the prize draw will be used to contact you and will not be shared with other companies by the Promoters. The Promoters will only use your email address in compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998
11. This competition and these terms will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
12. In the event of being unable to contact the winner within 7 days of the prize draw, the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn correct and valid entry.
13. The competition is open to UK & ROI residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Tesco, Headline Publishing Group and associated companies or anyone connected with the promotion.
14. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions