Win a Rock War goody bag with a signed copy, t-shirt PLUS an invitation to the launch party in London on 27 February 2014 and a chance to meet the author!
Rock War is the spectacular new series from No.1 bestselling author Robert Muchamore.
Follow the exciting story of Jay, Summer and Dylan as they form their own bands and prepare to compete in a rock band contest. Jay plays guitar, writes songs and dreams of being a rock star. But his ambitions are stifled by seven siblings and a terrible drummer. Summer works hard at school, looks after her nan and has a one-in-a-million singing voice. But can her talent triumph over her nerves? Dylan is happiest lying on his bunk smoking, but his school rugby coach has other ideas, and Dylan reluctantly joins a band to avoid crunching tackles and icy mud.
They’re about to enter the biggest battle of their lives. And there’s everything to play for.
For your chance to be at the launch party and get your hands on a Rock Wat goody bag answer the question in the comments section below…
What is the title of the first CHERUB book written by Robert Muchamore?
Pick up your copy of Rock War by Robert Muchamore in store from the 27th February for just £12.99!
Terms and Conditions
1. To qualify to enter our competition you must be a current resident in the UK and Ireland.
2. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
3. Hachette Children’s Books assumes (and you warrant that) that by entering the Competition either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and these rules.
4. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
5. The prize is for one person to win a signed copy of ROCK WAR by Robert Muchamore, a ROCK WAR t-shirt (standard medium size), two ROCK WAR wristbands, one ROCK WAR/CHERUB/HENDERSON’S BOYS sticker sheet, and a personal invitation to the ROCK WAR launch party on the evening of 27 February 2014 at Lockside Lounge in Camden, London. All launch details will be on the invitation sent out to the winner. The invitation to the launch party is for any child aged between 11 and 18 years of age on the date of the launch party plus one friend aged between 11 and 18 years of age on the date of the launch party and one accompanying adult. The prize does not include travel or accommodation costs.
6. Entries must be received on or before the closing date of 2 February 2014. Hachette Children’s Books is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
7. The prize draw is open to all residents in the UK and Ireland except employees of Hachette Children’s Books, their families, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
8. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the prizes without notice.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize although every effort will be made to provide prizes of similar quality and value.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or withdraw this prize draw at any time.
13. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Hachette Children’s Books reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Hachette Children’s Books, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BH.